How to connect Beats Headphones to your iPhone
Connecting your Beats headphones to your iPhone is a simple process, and it takes just two minutes of your time. Fortunately, you have to walk through the steps explained in this article just one time. Once your iPhone is familiar with your Beats headphones, you just have to turn Bluetooth on, and both devices will connect automatically.
My Beats headphones are connected to my iPhone but there is no sound.
If your beats are paired to your iPhone but you still can’t hear anything coming out of your Beats headphones then you might try these tips.
The Recommended steps to Pair Beats Headphones To Your iPhone
- First, make sure that the Bluetooth of your iPhone is turned on.
- On the right side of your Beats Headphones, you will find the power button. Press and hold this power button until the lights start flashing. This is the paring mode
- If you haven’t already, navigate to your Bluetooth area in your iPhone. To do this go to Settings > Bluetooth > Other Devices.
- Your new Beats should now appear underneath your Other Devices list. Tap on them.
- After this, the connection process of your iPhone and your Beats headphones will start.
- Once the connection process ends, your iPhone will add your Beats to your Devices list. From now on, you just have to turn Bluetooth on to get Beats connected to your iPhone.
Troubleshooting some problems if your Beats are not connecting to your iPhone
In some cases, you might have trouble connecting your Beats to your iPhone. I have listed some tips that you try out to solve this connection problem.
- Open your Bluetooth menu and check if your new Beats are added to your devices list. If that’s the case, but there is still no connection, then click on the “ i ” icon next to this device. You now get a screen where you can choose to Forget this Device. Click on Forget this Device, and start the pairing process as explained in the previous step all over again.
- Ensure that your Beats are not connected to another device, such as your iMac, MacBook, iPod, etc. Your beats can’t work with two devices simultaneously.
- This might sound obvious, but make sure that your Volume is turned on. Your headphones can be connected to your iPhone, but the reason you can’t hear anything is that your iPhone is muted. We may overlook this sometimes
- Often, the connection problem can’t be the distance between your iPhone and Beats headphones. This is because you most likely hold both devices in your hand when performing this pairing process. I want to give you one tip: do not have any other wireless device mixed in. This can disturb the connection of your iPhone with your Beats headphones.